|Top 10 things likely to be overheard if you had a Klingon on
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Defiant [ Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:32 am ]|
|Post subject:||Top 10 things likely to be overheard if you had a Klingon on|
Top 10 things likely to be overheard if you had a Klingon on your software development team:
1. "This code is a piece of crap! You have no honor!"
2. "A TRUE Klingon warrior does not comment his code!"
3. "By filing this bug you have questioned my family honor. Prepare to die!"
4. "You question the worthiness of my Code?! I should kill you where you stand!"
5. "Our competitors are without honor!"
6. "Specs are for the weak and timid!"
7. "This machine is a piece of GAGH! I need dual Pentium processors if I am to do battle with this code!"
8. "Perhaps it IS a good day to Die! I say we ship it!"
9. "My program has just dumped Stovo Core!"
10. "Behold, the keyboard of Khaless! The greatest Klingon code warrior that ever lived!"
|Author:||Nebula [ Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:51 pm ]|
|Author:||AndrewJ [ Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:05 pm ]|
|Author:||Shinzon [ Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:06 pm ]|
yay lol, klingon scripters...
|Author:||Starfleet Headquarters [ Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:51 am ]|
|Author:||Jhamel [ Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:50 am ]|
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group