bckobayashimaru.de

Bridge Commander Kobayashi Maru Project
It is currently Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:08 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:54 am 
Administrator / Hardpoints
Administrator / Hardpoints

After the release of KM 1.0, the Dev team, and I have noticed a lot of topics as labled "having problems with KM 1.0" or a variation of that title.
PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS ANYMORE
As it is, it can be an extremly time consuming thing for us in the team to read all the new support topics. In addition to having trouble with just being able to glance at the topics, it is time consuming to have to ask the same questions over and over again.
PLEASE DO NOT POST SOMETHING ALONG THESE LINES:
"I am having trouble with KM 1.0. I did BC -> 1.1 -> KM 1.0 and I am getting the BCOD. Plz Help!"

Such posts will be either LOCKED, or DELETED with no questions asked.
There are SEVERAL Stickies on how to get Consol reports, and all the other information you need. Please check these links, and please give a UNIQUE description to your post IF you do NOT see it in the Search Forums feature.

YES everyone.. S-E-A-R-C-H ... search.php
for a incident similar to yours, if you see it, you do not need to post. If you do, its DELETED OR LOCKED, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
If you do not see it, then post a unique and descriptive title like
"Various Crashes on The Sovereign Class in MP"
and a post like:
"I am having extreme difficulty with getting The Sovereign, Federation starship from not crashing the game. It happens when I am in the Posiden system, in which I completly freeze up(cant Alt or CTRL+ALT+DEL out) when I select Blind Fire Mode: Random. Here is a consol report I was able to screenshot:
[consol report]
My Error Log in the Event Viewer:
[name of Error if any]
My Specs:
[specs]

::If in MP Give connection speed as well::

I have tried Reinstalling, I have tried deleting my various .vox files, I have tried downloading from a different source, I have tried ... "
See how much more helpful it is to us Admins/Mods/Devs?
The more detail you provide THE BETTER!

Again remember these last 2 things:
1.KM IS NOT SUPPORTED WITH ANY MODS OF ANY TYPE FROM TEXTURES TO SCRIPTS TO SOUNDS TO READMEs. ONLY A FULL 1.0 IS SUPPORTED
2. KM IS A USE-AT-YOUR-OWN-RISK MOD. ANY TROUBLE WITH YOUR COMPUTER IS NOT SUPPORTED. ONLY INGAME SUPPORT IS OFFERED.

Thank you,
KM Admin/Mod/Dev Team
:)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]